01 January, 2010

[LIFE] About Me

Over 50 things about me.
I'll keep adding to this whenever the mood strikes me.

1. I've had 49 cartoons published in the US (Rhode Island's Mercury; circulation 10,0000), 78 in Canada (Toronto's 24 Hours; circulation 354,000).
2. I have had a web site or blog, in one form or another, since the year 2000.
3. My first pet was a chicken
4. I ate my first pet (long story)
5. My license plates starts with 'ASMN'. I like to think it is short for ASsMaN.
6. Black Rain is the best cop movie ever!
7. I prefer the toilet paper to roll off the top
8. My name is Johnny! Were you able to guess!
9. I like to program; currently using Visual Basic 6
10. I Google for my name every now and then
11. I was an avid coin collector when I was a kid
12. I am a stock­ings man. Yes, I love a woman in stock­ings.
13. I eat gummy bears by biting the heads off first.
14. I never had braces; my teeth are naturally straight.
15. I don’t believe in reincarnation; its all crap.
16. I will say without equivocation: the theme song and title credits from "Hawaii Five-0" are the greatest in television history
17. In spite of problems, I still think NASA is cool.
18. I collect old autographed pictures of astronauts and space exploration.
19. My favorite scents- vanilla, and 'weekend'
20. I read only non-fiction.
21. I prefer eye glasses to contact lenses.
22. My blood type is O-
23. I’m not “religious,” but will gladly send around a collection plate.
24. I've had my driver's license since I was 16.
25. I once donated blood in highschool just to impress a girl.
26. My full name is an anagram of 'A cinch, Johnny'
27. I’m not sure what I want to do when I grow up.
28. I never get popcorn when I see a movie.
29. I do not own a hair dryer.
30. I don't have anything pierced
31. I had my appendix out when I was a kid. Supposedly it burst during the operation.
32. I look forward to selling out one day. Really. Make me an offer.
33. I think fireflies are the coolest bugs ever.
34. I occasionally work "That's What She Said" jokes into conversations.
35. I'm writing this list for sympathy and attention.
36. Favorite color- metallic gold.
37. I believe there is an appropriate Simpsons quote for every occassion, and that, if someone can quote The Simpsons they can't be all bad.
38. When it comes to technology, I love things that are shiny and new. Gadgets make me very happy, expect the ones with monthly fees.
39. I have NO tattoos.
40. I graduated college
41. I took art up to grade 12.
42. One of my favorite foods ever is Nutella
43. I spoke quite a bit of Croatian before I started Kindergarden. I mostly remember just the bad words now.
44. My ex-wifes birthday is September 11. i.e. 9/11
45. I will watch how absolutely anything is made.  It doesn’t matter.  You show me a show where they are making something, and I’m hooked.  Pencils.  Lawn Mowers.  Light bulbs.  Snickers bars.  Anything.
46. It still know the combination to my locker from 8th grade. 9-50-30
47. I really love weekends.
48. Weird Al Yankovick sings the funniest songs ever written.
49. In grade 2 (or was it 3?) we had to learn to sing songs as a class. I would regularly lip sync and never got caught.
50. I have no desire to jump out of a plane.
51. I prefer recorded music as opposed to live concerts
52. "Google me" to find out more about me

           

0 comments:

Post a Comment